Friday, January 25, 2008

Jordan XX3

Saw this commercial a couple of weeks ago and felt indifferent about it. Every year come February I look forward to the new Air Jordan sneakers. I've had every pair of Air Jordans since I was a kid, but in recent years I've stopped getting them, mainly because they're expensive as hell ($230 for a pair of basketball sneakers is a bit ridiculous). I still like to check out the sneakers, just to see what they're made of, but recently I've looked forward to the commercials that his company puts out. Each one has been different and unique, and each one hits me in a different way. I've been a Michael Jordan/Chicago Bulls fan ever since I can remember, so I like to check out the stuff he puts out. What do you think of the commercial?

1 comment:

The Bod said...

Hey Tombo. I think it's a pretty good commercial. It's inspirational and warms my heart and makes me want to take it to the courts. I make it rain.