Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Summer Movies

Summer is right around the corner (pun) and the recent warm weather has reminded me as such. With that, I'll give you the summer movies of 2008 that I'm looking forward to (ordered by the date they come out).

MAY
5/2 - Iron Man, Son of Rambow
5/9 - Speed Racer
5/16 - The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
5/22 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
5/23 - War, Inc.
5/30 - The Fist Foot Way

JUNE
6/6 - Mongol
6/13 - The Happening, The Incredible Hulk
6/20 - Get Smart
6/27 - WALL-E, Wanted

JULY
7/2 - Hancock
7/3 - The Wackness
7/11 - Hellboy II: The Golden Army
7/18 - The Dark Knight
7/25 - American Teen, Step Brothers, X-Files 2

AUGUST
8/8 - Pineapple Express
8/15 - Tropic Thunder

Other movies will be coming out obviously, but I omitted them because I do not care for them. If you have questions about what each movie is about, post them in my comments and I'll make a post dedicated to that movie.

No comments: