Saturday, January 10, 2009

Top TV Shows Ever

So I'm in the blogging mood again. It's snowing out, and I'm pretty much stuck here. So, TV. Let's do it. These do NOT include comedies. I'll do my own comedy list. In order from 20-1.

20. The Sopranos (HBO)
19. Generation Kill (HBO)
18. Fringe (Fox)
17. Angel (CW)
16. 24 (Fox)
15. Smallville (CW)
14. Rome (HBO)
13. Heroes (NBC)
12. Firefly (Fox)
11. Dexter (Showtime)
10. Band of Brothers (HBO)
9. Carnivale (HBO)
8. Deadwood (HBO)
7. Veronica Mars (CW)
6. Mad Men (AMC)
5. Friday Night Lights (NBC)
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (CW)
3. Battlestar Galactica (Sci-Fi)
2. Lost (ABC)
1. The Wire (HBO)

The Tally: HBO - 7, CW - 4, Fox - 3, NBC - 2, ABC - 1, AMC - 1, Sci-Fi - 1, Showtime - 1

Thoughts: My top 6 have all come from different channels. HBO lands 4 of the top 10. Angel, Buffy, Battlestar, Firefly & Generation Kill are my most recent additions. Buffy and Battlestar took away top spots from Mad Men and Veronica Mars. The Wire and Lost flipflop at the top. Heroes slides out of top 10 after poor seasons 2 & 3. 24 drops because of a poor season 6.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

The Bod said...

Angel - #1 with a bullet.