Monday, February 11, 2008

Stop Getting Pushed Back

I'd like to rant for a second about how annoying "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" is. This is a game for the Nintendo Wii that was supposed to come out November 2007. The second sequel to the Nintendo 64 "Super Smash Bros.," sequel to the Nintendo Gamecube "Super Smash Bros. Melee," this game I've been looking forward to for the Wii for quite a while now. About a year and a half. So when November rolled around I was ecstatic the week of the release for this game because I love it oh so much. Then I check online and it says that the game has been delayed until February 12, 2008. I obviously wasn't happy, but nevertheless I could wait, it wasn't the end of the world. So today is February 11, and I check online to see if the game is still coming out tomorrow, and it's not. March 2008 is now the new release. And it's just starting to get really annoying. If it gets delayed again I might just end up boycotting the game. Thanks for listening to my rant.

No comments: